Department of Aquatic Resource Management, Sylhet Agricultural University, Sylhet has been allocated funds from PIU-BARC, NATP-2 to implement the Sub-project “Sustainable Fisheries Development for Haor and Beel Community through Improved Management Approach” under Program Based Research Grant (PBRG). The sub-project authority is inviting application for higher studies (Ph.D) program under the sub-project.
Eligibility of the Candidate:
- Candidate must be a fisheries graduate and have master degree.
- Having at least one first division/class or equivalent grade and no third division/class in any level of education.
- The age of candidates should not be more than 45 years.
- The candidate should also comply the terms and conditions of the Ph.D. program under Sylhet Agricultural University, Sylhet.
- Candidate preferably should be under employment of the NARS institutions/Public universities/GoB officials/student in fisheries background.
The candidate should submit an application for the scholarship in prescribed format available at sub-project office (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org). Candidate should have to submit the application duly signed with supporting documents through proper channel (if applicable) to the following address and also send soft copy to the E-mail (email@example.com). The deadline of submission of application is extended up to 06 September 2018 at 5:00 PM. For further details and clarification please contact with sub-project office by phone/e-mail during the office hour. The authority reserves the rights to accept or reject any or all of the application without showing any reason whatsoever.